Friday, June 5, 2009

whatever the title may be.

...can't trust computer repair shops to do a good job for my money's worth. need to build up my own knowledge about how to rip apart my stupid computer that's old enough to be replaced. seriously, even i could diagnose the problems that's making me pissed off (if only i had the resources and the willingness to risk destroying my computer). *sigh* am thinking of a new laptop... but firstly, will have to make another phone call to see if i can get further repairs done with little to no costs at all ugh. not like they fixed the thing properly to begin with.

1. Fix stupid computer so fans are working without noises
2. Do a spring clean with mass stored files
3. Invest in an awesome laptop (hopefully...)

funny how i can rant on about technology, such a geek am i. oh how i could study more IT units. :P

Anyway, exams are approaching... fast. 12-16-18-22. Study, study, study whilst working! then working somewhere else (if i'm not fired for taking a month off) then roadtrip and anything else that i can't remember at the moment. my english sucks. see how i go with wording my answers in the exams, gg. zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment