Sunday, June 14, 2009

some viscom drawings.

It's surprising that I still have my VCE (year 12) unit 4 Visual Communication portfolio. I graduated in 2006 so it has been about 3 years. Not anytime soon will I be letting this go as it shows the growth in my creative abilities but also what I had left behind (not completely) after entering uni.

At times I'd wished to pursue a major in Vis Com but because of decisions concerning the 'reality of the future', I chose a Business degree - with a major in Marketing, which of course slightly incorporates the creative aspect. The thing is, even with this major, I'm clueless to what career to take up. Worse comes to worst, I'd find a career with my minor in IT. :) Hopefully it works out.

As follows, here are three hand-drawn observational drawings scanned straight from my portfolio (size altered, photoshopped a bit because of the dodgy scans).

No comments:

Post a Comment