Monday, June 22, 2009

holidays!

Finished all my exams early so I have myself close to a month's break! :D Time to relax, forget about studying, and move onto doing things that put less 'strain-on-the-brain'. The problem is, what should I do?? I do have a few things already set, such as working to keep my finances stable and continuing with my usual stuff. Ah, I didn't mention this but I'm off to Sydney to check out JC's concert. Although I'm not like a fan or anything, some of his old songs are pretty good! I can sing to 简单爱 like 80% of the time. woo... other than that, it's just exciting to at least escape from Melbourne for once in awhile. Let's hope I can do this every now and then during each holiday, need to explore the outdoors more!!

From watching 1N2D (1 Night 2 Days), I've found out that sleeping outside in a tent on snow can be exciting, hiking up a massive mountain until you want to give up not even half of the way up can be exhilerating and that eating special foods from places they orignated from is the best type of food there is!

From watching FO (Family Outing), I've found out that fishing out on a boat and touching live sea creatures can be fun, cooking dinner from ingredients found around the farm can be the best experience and that playing games early in the morning after waking up can be such a motivation to start exercising... or not.

But anyway, yeah! hopefully I will continue to draw up some things as time permits... I've even thought of just heading to somewhere like a park, sitting down with a sketchbook and just drawing what I see. Of course that will depend on my mood, company, and definitely the weather! I think that came from an old movie or something... back in the old days when cameras hardly existed and drawing was such a fad thing to do.

One more thing, my greatest purchase to date, my next baby! ...Dell Studio 15 lappie. hehe.


Specs in brief:
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.4GHz
- 15.6'' HD + WLED (1600x900)
- 4GB SD RAM Memory
- 500GB Hard Drive
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit
- Intel WiFi Link 5100 (802.11a/g/n)
- Wireless Bluetooth
- 6 cell battery
- Plum Purple Colour with Black U-Trim

+ Free 17'' Backpack (Belkin - Pitch Black Soft Grey)
+ $100 cash off and 15% discount

...very happy indeed. Just anxious about delivery for now that's all. Heard a month from order until delivery so see where it will go from here. Ordered on 12 June 2009... expecting it by... ???

No comments:

Post a Comment