Sunday, June 28, 2009

latest purchases.

I've been on a shopping spree after the massive spend on my new laptop, which I should say that I'm loving! Although a free backpack came with the purchase, it's too big for my liking since it's actually for a 17'' laptop rather than a 15.6''. After much browsing around online and at the shops, I finally bought this that I've been eyeing for quite a while.

Lacoste Messenger Bag - "Prince of Wales Plaid" $249 @ Myer

Expensive, but I like the durability and also the looks of it. There's a compartment for a laptop too. Oh, I also bought a beanie from General Pants for $25. So prettyyyy....(no picture).

I went to Moorabbin DFO today and got myself a bag from Kate Hill ($60), was $80. No picture since I can't find one online and am too lazy to click a photo of it. Also got two Puma sneakers, in total, $72 (FOR BOTH)!!! The Puma outlet store is having a 40% storewide sale so you can tell why it was even cheaper than what it originally was for.

Puma 'The Key' - Black (was $90, got for $54)

Puma 'First Round' - Pink/Black (was $30, got for $18!)


I'm a sucker for sales, especially now since it's the end of the financial year and tax returns are soon to be due. Also because of a 'bonus' I surprisingly got as well... hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment