Monday, January 5, 2009

my attempt to start bloggering.

Hello...howdy...hi... WASSUP!

Okay, what a bad way to start. I tried to start my post off with enthusiasm and excitement since this is my very first post, but from only reading that first line, it sounded like I encountered a minor few seconds of multiple-personality disorder. Forgive me.

I hope to have lots to write about, whether it be about random rants, my totally creative ability to like draw and stuff, my fascination with korean culture (pssh, I swear I'll try keep that to a minimum) or any 'emo' moments I may be experiencing (I wonder if I'll have any...really.) So, if there are any aliens out there, please hear me out... or just flip through my art of awesomeness. Kamsahamnida! (For those dumbfounded out there, it means thanks in the language I've yet to master - Korean. *cough*)

Just a few things regarding starting a blog (for me).
- I took at least 1 to 2 hours just to create my very simple layout (I'm fussy...okay.)
- The images I used for my banner were drawn by me. I created photoshop brushes out of them, so if you want to use them too, check out my deviant: http://raspberrydonkey.deviantart.com to download them (PS. Stealing is bad. Use for own purposes only... yo.)
- Influenced by this michyeosseo (sp?) chingu because her blog is so so mindblowing. (ROFL.)

Guess that's all for numero uno.

:]

(PSS. I used 3 languages in this post. Such a multilingualist, be surprised when I use more.)

1 comment:

  1. LoL... YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED ME TO COME UP WITH A TITLE FOR YOU.... NOW IT FEELS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING... WITH THE AMOUNT OF THOUGHT YOU SEEM TO HAVE WANTED TO PUT IN IT... INITIALLY...

    L. "A". M. E.!

    ReplyDelete