Wednesday, January 7, 2009

drawing & crafting.

I still remember the time when I first started to draw, which was in grade 4 with a display folder full of different Dragonball Z images printed out. I began to trace them during some spare time and eventually tried to mimic the actual picture by pencil onto a piece of blank paper. Can't exactly remember what happened with those drawings but I guess it lead me to enjoy (maybe love) graphics during year 10, 11 and 12... and to my hobby of drawing (and crafting).

Short and snappy history, eh? ....hope that didn't bore you.

What's more surprising is that none of my parents have that creative flair. Anyway, even during some Chinese school classes I kept drawing in my book to the point where the teacher had to tell me off for not listening to her. Gosh, drawing got me into trouble...haha. Oh well, at least my drawing skills are pretty okay now. Woot.

Initially, I wasn't going to type up so much crap about one of my hobbies but because I felt like typing a lot, all that just happened. Here's a few things I've made during last year.


Some of you might've seen this already from my deviantart page, but yeah, here it is... again. What do you think? I've been so lazy that from those many times I've said I wanted to put them on a site to sell, I haven't yet... need to get around to attempting that. My dreams of being an entrepreneur are still far away... haha.

I really need to post more interesting things. I felt the need to post today so I just quickly thought of this. Maybe if anything very odd/strange/exciting happens at work perhaps I'll write about that... the adventures of being a checkout chick... *dun dun da naaaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment