Sunday, January 17, 2010

Turtleee


Turtleee (+1 for emphasis on the e's)
- drawn in Adobe Flash CS3

I had such a LONG shift at work yesterday that went from 2-10pm, hence the relevance of the turtle. I felt so tired as well by the end of it, with both arms and legs aching when I got home. Glad that it's over for now as I look forward to my pay, which I doubt will be much considering how much tax is deducted from it... grr. Speaking of tax, I'm still waiting on my tax return... I wish it came faster so that I can convert me some pounds for London!! Because of how cheap DSLRs are in the UK compared with Australia, I'm deciding to buy mine over there... I'd save a few hundred aussie dollars but warranty won't be international. Therefore, the only thing I must do is look after it like a baby and her mother. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment